23 August 2013
Designers Fiesta - London
Now in its 4th year, the Designers Fiesta is a celebration of design technology in the world’s creative capital Read more »
The HR for Line Managers course takes the line manager through the complete employee life-cycle from pre-recruitment to post-termination as well as covering key employment legislation affecting the employer-employee relationship
Benefits of the HR for Line Managers course are:
• explain the key stages of the employee life-cycle (from pre-recruitment to post termination)
• identify how HR contribute to organisational success
• demonstrate when to consult with HR as a line manager
• identify the importance of employee engagement and managing the psychological contract
• identify means of establishing employee performance standards and subsequently monitor and review that performance.
Course details of HR for Line Managers are:
• The role of the line manager in working with, and as, HR
• When to consult HR
• The employee life-cycle and the legal framework for:
• recruitment and Selection
• employee engagement and managing the psychological contract
• rewarding employees
• handling termination of employment
• managing employee performance and discipline.
Usual duration: One day
Training buyers can use comparecourse.com to compare HR for Line Managers courses or to find a human resources course from across the UK, by finding training companies who deliver in key cities including London, Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, Birmingham, Bristol, Swindon, Cardiff, Liverpool, Newcastle, Nottingham, Leicester, Coventry, Norwich, Cambridge, Ipswich, Reading, Southampton, Oxford, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Belfast.
TSW Training Ltd
TSW Training has been established for over 40 years and has become one of Wales’s leading commercial and vocational training providers.