Vikram S. Sahasrabudhe
|Business sectors:||IT and Computing|
|Locations delivered:||South Wales, Mid and North Wales, South West, London, South East, East of England, West Midlands, East Midlands, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland|
Vikram has over 21 years of experience in the IT industry with experience in ITIL Global implementations, ITIL Process engineering, Technical Business analysis and Capacity Management.
Vikram is qualified as an ITIL Expert (after qualifying as ITIL V2 Manager – Red Badge).
Vikram started his professional career as a Lecturer of Statistics in a Senior College of Commerce. Vikram has worked in USA, UK, India, Netherlands and Turkey. In the U.K., Vikram has worked for all major High street banks and other well-known organisations.
Types of learning delivered by us
- On-site training
- Public schedules
- Exam practice
Specialist Sectors and Expertise covered
- Courses - ITIL V3 Foundation, ITIL V3 Intermediate and ITIL V3 Managers Bridge
- IT Service Management Training
- Experience: Banking, Insurance, ISPs, Telcos, Government, Insurance, Media /Broadcasting, Payments & Clearings systems, Travel, Call Centres, Geo-spatial and various other sectors
Most popular training courses
- ITIL V3 Foundation with official certification exam conducted at the end of the course
- ITIL V3 Managers Bridge with official certification exam conducted at the end of the course
Accreditation and quality awards
EXIN (OGC / APMG authorised body for Accreditation) Accredited Trainer.
Certified in Oracle, Microsoft, Prince2, Sun Microsystems and many other specialist products.
- "Vikram has a deep understanding of the theory behind ITIL together with a wealth of experience that brings it to life. His teaching style is very involving in that he gets you to relate ITIL to your own experiences." - Programme Director
- "Vikram’s rich knowledge and versatility of experience helped me to understand ITIL framework to great extent. He shares real life scenarios very effectively to make you understand the concepts." - Customer Support Manager