Mike Sullivan www.mikesullivan.biz
|Business sectors:||Leadership and Management|
|Locations delivered:||South Wales, Mid and North Wales, South West, London, South East, East of England, West Midlands, East Midlands, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland|
Mike Sullivan established MSA in 2000. He has extensive experience of constructing and delivering high impact training and development programmes both in the UK and abroad in a variety of business and people development areas. He has spent more than 20 years inspiring leaders, developing powerful teams and helping to define and shape success in both the private and public sectors.
Mike was formerly a Business Process Consultant at ICI and Commercial Manager at Philips. He holds a BA in English, an Advanced Diploma in Business Coaching and a Diploma from the Chartered Institute of Marketing. He is passionate about learning and development and his considerable skill in bringing the best out of people is demonstrated in what is often a challenging and sensitive environment.
Mike is regularly engaged in development and mentoring programmes for individuals and groups in many specialist areas. His dynamic, funny and straight talking style both engages and motivates his audiences. Mike’s courses, programmes and coaching are often described by delegates as life changing experiences and the best they have ever attended!
Types of learning delivered by us
- 1-2-1 coaching
- Bespoke in-house training, seminars and workshops
- A selection of open courses
Specialist Sectors and Expertise covered
Specialist development areas include:
- Executive coaching & mentoring
- Management & leadership development skills
- Presentation, communication & public speaking skills
- Confidence coaching
- Teams & team building
- Advanced sales & negotiating
- Business process design & analysis
- Strategic business planning
- Corporate account management
- OD & change management
- Project planning and management
- Career Progression including CV building & Interview skills
- Redundancy Rescue packages
Most popular training courses
- Presentation Skills (from Beginner through to Conference level speaker)
- Confidence Coaching – understanding and developing your confidence
- Communications – speaking, writing and communicating clearly and effectively
- Redundancy Workshops (C.V.’s, Applications and Interviews)
- Personal Branding – getting your brand organised
- Advanced Sales & Marketing (up to and including Director Level)
- Management Themes – Time, Projects and People
- Executive Support Programme – personal support for managers in new roles
- Integrated Management Programme – The mini-MBA for all aspects of management
- Business Strategy Workshops
Lead SAP Consultant Aerospace & Defence, Seven Collaborative Solutions
"Mike delivered an EXCEPTIONAL personal training session over two days for the SEVEN team on ‘creating and delivering an effective presentation, overcoming the nerves associated with public speaking in general, and using confident communications in a sales environment. Mike not only displayed a unique insight into how to create an effective presentation but also enthused each team member into believing in themselves to deliver an excellent presentation."
Schools Liaison Assistant, Prifysgol Aberystwyth University
"I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and learnt a lot about presenting skills. It was a brilliant course – probably the best I’ve been on, and my colleagues are already fed up of me going on about it! Thanks again for your help and support."