23 August 2013
Designers Fiesta - London
Now in its 4th year, the Designers Fiesta is a celebration of design technology in the world’s creative capital Read more »
09 February 2012
The National Audit Office has a Talent Management Strategy aimed at developing and promoting its most able staff. A development programme for Audit Managers, in both our Financial Audit and Value for Money, with the potential to progress to Director and beyond has been in place since 2010.
The programme aims are as follows:
• A higher quality pool of candidates for promotion to Director
• Significantly better data on the skills and competencies of Audit Managers who demonstrate the highest potential for progression to Director
• More focused development of high potential Audit Managers to equip them to meet the changing requirements of the Director role
• Clearer messages to Audit Managers, particularly those who are unlikely to progress further, helping to increase turnover at the AM level and ‘refresh’ the succession pool
• Enhanced succession arrangements, with a clearer picture of critical roles within the NAO and the skills, knowledge and experience required by those filling them. Key features
Current expectations are that the programme will run every 12 months and will normally have up to 6 participants. Potential providers must submit their completed PQQ, certified 'virus free', in Portable Data Format via the Delta-esourcing portal at www.delta-esourcing.com no later than Thursday 16 February 2012 (12 noon).
If you wish to apply for this contract or require further information please e-mail Karen Wright at Z3-Procurement@nao.gsi.gov.uk
Buyer: National Audit Office
Contract Value: £150,000- £300,000
14a Hale Road
Surrey GU9 9QH
FOSVA Training helps you to develop your skills, improve on performance and increase productivity by delivering personal development, management and IT training courses.